|As you are reading, are you thinking this is you? Great - here are a few more items to check off the "This is Me" list: |
1. A graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
2. BSN required
3. Minimum of 3 years experience as a charge nurse or other equivalent leadership experience.
4. Licensure in the State of Idaho as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN).
5. BLS required from American Red Cross or Healthcare Provider Card from the American Heart Association
Here's a little more to help you make a great decision:
• We have a full spectrum of employee reward, recognition, and retention programs
• We received "The Best Place to Work in Large Healthcare Organizations, " and considered one of the nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
• Workplace health and wellness initiatives - In 2009, Kootenai received the Wellness Councils of America's Gold National Well Workplace designation
• We have outstanding training and educational opportunities
• We have active employee/supervisor relationships
• Great Benefits
We have so much more - don't want to give it all away!
For further information about the position or to talk to a recruiter, contact Julie Pickup by calling 208-625-4621 or by emailing email@example.com