This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work!
LVPG- Pocono is a 230 bed hospital campus located in East Stroudsburg, PA with over 215 physicians on medical staff. The Pocono Campus has a 41 bed emergency department that records over 80,000 annual patient visits, 10 new surgical suites, and a large ambulatory surgery area.
The Pocono region is a year-round outdoor adventure! With over 67,000 acres of freedom you can enjoy activities such as golfing, hiking, biking, boating, and skiing! Famous for its resorts, scenic mountains, and 150 serene lakes you can work and relax right where you live. The region also includes affordable housing, safe neighborhoods, and quality schools. Just 80 miles west of NYC and 100 miles North of Philadelphia a world of opportunity awaits in the Poconos. To learn more about the Poconos visit: Opens in new tabwww.poconomountains.com
- Full time APC position supporting the vascular surgery department at LVH-Pocono
- Call is shared with team
- New CRNP/PA graduates welcome to apply
- Valid License/Certification in Pennsylvania.
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Retirement plans with employer contribution
- APC Mentorship Program
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.