Location: Meridian, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Meridian is seeking Circulator RN to join our Out Patient Surgery Center team.
Schedule: .1 FTE flex position (Minimum of 8 hours per pay period) The shifts and days worked will vary and could include 8, 9 or 10 hour shifts- scheduled Monday - Friday. No call, no weekends or holidays, but late call could be required based on surgery schedule.
St. Luke's Meridian Surgery Center is located in the beautiful Treasure Valley area of Idaho. Currently we have two operating rooms, 10 Preop Bays and 6 Recovery Bays that specializes in general surgery and urology for ASA 1, ASA2 and some ASA 3 patients. We are open Tuesday through Friday from 0600 to 1800, which means three day weekends for our staff with no call. The surgery center is consistently receiving high marks from patient's for compassionate care, excellent service and kind, friendly service.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for evaluating patients and assisting physicians with patient care. Plans, implements, and documents nursing care based on patient's needs.
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 1+ years RN experience as an OR circulator required for position
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
***Please note - This Registered Nurse position is for nurses with 1+ years of RN experience. We currently have our "STAR Nurse Residency New Grad RN (<12 mo. Exp.)" positions open. Please search for "STAR Nurse Residency" on our careers portal to be considered for current openings.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
The city of Meridian is a suburb of Boise located approximately 10 miles from downtown Boise. Meridian is a premier place to live and work with just under 90,000 residents. This clean and attractive city is framed by mountains and has a pleasant mild, 4-season climate and excellent commerce. The city offers a wide selection of nearby recreational activities such as skiing, 130 miles of hiking trails and 25 miles of paths which link 850 acres of parks. Meridian offers premier shopping, dining and entertainment.
Learn more about what Meridian and the Treasure Valley has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | City of Meridian | The Village | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.