Location: Corning, New York
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: 460a90c876e86b419682706839e49c17
Guthrie is looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join its patient-centered Internal Medicine team at the Corning Centerway Clinic.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Were glad you are interested in joining our team.
At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Highlights of the opportunity
- Outpatient only practice
- Focus on all aspects of Internal Medicine seeing adult patients (18 years or older) who have complicated multi-system issues. The majority of clinical time will be dedicated to the ambulatory clinic however there are additional opportunities for inpatient service surgical pre-op clinic and nursing home coverage.
Work Life Balance
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system top 1% of Epic organizations)
- Easy access to Guthrie Specialists
- All locations accredited Patient Centered Medical Home under the NCQA standards
- Care Coordinators (RN) available at all locations to care for high-risk patients and provide education
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis