This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Amanda.Gurgick@lvhn.org.
- A Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) is an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) who practices both autonomously and in collaboration with a variety of health providers on the interprofessional team to deliver high-quality, holistic, evidence-based anesthesia and pain care services. The CRNA cares for patients at all acuity levels across the lifespan in a variety of settings for procedures including, but not limited to, surgical, obstetrical, diagnostic, therapeutic, and pain management.
- Variable Hours are Available: FT, PT & Per Diem, Multiple Shifts, variable hours
- A network champion for anesthesia and a passion for the clinical work
- Graduation from an accredited school of nurse anesthesia with certification by the National Board of Certification and/or Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA).
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- ACLS certification
- BLS Certification
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Matching 403b and a defined pension program
- APC Mentorship Program
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.