Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a Peri Anesthesia Manager to lead our amazing Peri Anesthesia nursing team. This is a rare opportunity to lead an outstanding team of 150 direct reports. Are you a transformational leader, looking for a new career opportunity. Apply today & #FindYourSelfHere
**Sign on bonus and/or relocation offered for this position based on experience ** (New hires only)
Schedule: Full Time Exempt Leadership role.
The Peri Anesthesia Manager is a member of the Surgical Services Leadership team responsible for daily operation of four departments making up Peri Anesthesia (PAT, Pre OP, PACU, SDS) and the measurement, assessment & continuous improvement of the department's performance.
Magic Valley Regional Medical Center performs outpatient & inpatient surgery for Orthopedic, General, GYN, Urology, Vascular, Podiatry, ENT, Dental, Pain and Plastic surgery. This is a fast-paced environment focused on safe and excellent patient care.
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Provides day-to-day oversight of the unit/department assigned.
- Provides leadership, guidance, counseling and continuing education to staff. Will select, develop, coach, mentor, and assess performance of staff.
- Consults with other administrative or management personnel to develop operational, strategic, and long-range plans, including resource allocation and organizational policies.
- Responsible for fiscal management, performance improvement activities, and compliance with all relevant policies/procedures and regulations.
- Supports and participates in a plan for continuous quality improvement ensuring the efficiency of the department(s) as well as continuity of quality care for all patient/customers.
- Exercises considerable judgment in applying professional knowledge in solving problems within established policies and practices. Serves as expert and resource to staff.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 5 years' RN experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
- Surgical Services Experience - PreOp, PostOp/PACU and Pre-Admission Testing
- Operating Room Experience
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
About Twin Falls/Magic Valley
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum | Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club | Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth National Forest
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.